- Get the HTTP URL of the ROB-EX Integration Client. Contact your ROB-EX system administrator. It will look like this: http://robexsrv01
- On your mobile or desktop device open a web-browser (e.g. Chrome, Edge, Safari)
- Enter and Bookmark the URL for the Resource Monitor App. It will look like this: http://robexsrv01:9999/api/resourcemonitor/v1/progress
- Talk to your ROB-EX system administrator to get the actual URL for your ROB-EX installation. Change robexsrv01 to the server name your sys adm provides. Also the port no. 9999 may be different for your site
- Note that depending on your network DNS setup, you may need to enter the IP-address (e.g.
192.168.44.231) rather than the hostname. E.g. http://192.168.44.231:9999/api/resourcemonitor/v1/progress
Thanks for your feedback.