Resources and resource groups may be edited by selecting menu Edit->Resources.
Resources can be shown as:
- Normal resources (machines, men, tools etc.)
- Resource groups
- Resource categories (used when organizing resources and resource groups into logical folders)
- Resource teams (See Team planning in ROB-EX)
Please refer to chapter Add and deleting resources for instructions in how to create resources and resource groups/teams
The Edit Resource window consists of 3 tabs:
- Resource tree – available resources are shown on the left side in a tree structure. Settings for a selected resource is shown on the right side of the tab pane.
- Resource overview – available resources is shown in a flat table format in order to give an overview of the most important settings. Also provides search facilities to search for a resource using a known id or name.
- Resource types – use this tab to create and manage resource types that later can be assigned to individual resources. Resource types are typically only used in combination with special customer specific modules added to the tool by a partner or system integrator.