Welcome to the documentation for users/consultants performing additional configuration or development on ROB-EX clients. The documentation includes chapters on
- Installation FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Changing global parameters affecting GUI and business logic for more than one client
- Export/import of template data – e.g. how to export view layouts from one user to another
- Report customization
- GUI customization (hide/show fields and columns)
- Macro automation interface (running macros from external applications or other ROB-EX clients)
- Shopfloor customization
- Developers API
To find the content you need, browse the table of contents or use search.
To learn more about server side ROB-EX refer to the Multiuser Installation manual.