The version number is available in the bottom part of the server administration web-page (http://localhost:9090).
If updating a 7.0 version or newer simply follow these steps:
- Disconnect all running clients to the server. If you leave them running, users will get and error about the connection has been lost and they must restart their client.
- Start the installer SetupRobex_vx.x.exe
- Welcome-screen: click Next
- Installation options: Choose
Updateas installation type. The languages drop down is relevant only for ROB-EX clients, and can be ignored. Click Next
- License agreement: Read carefully before clicking I agree
- Choose Components:
- Select the Multiuser Server component.
- Choose the location on disk of the existing ROB-EX Server instance to update.
- Click Next
- The update process does the following:
- Reads the configuration of the installed instance.
- Stops the service if started.
- Updates all files.
- Starts the service again (configurable from the Completing Setup installer step). The database is automatically updated to the correct version as part of the service startup.
Thanks for your feedback.