In a holiday calendar vacation periods will be created. A holiday calendar is created in the following way:
- In the window “Edit resource calendar” select tab “General calendar”.
- In the middle of the window select tab “Holiday calendar”
- Click the button “New” in the upper right of the tab “Holiday calendar”.
- Enter the name of the new holiday calendar and click “Ok”. The name is now displayed in the list to the left of the tab.
- Click the button “New period” at the bottom of the tab to create a new period and the window “Add new period” is opened.
- In the window “Add new period” do the following:
- Select if the period is a working period (open) or a non-working period (closed). Periods in the holiday calendar will typically be “closed” periods.
- In the description area you enter a description of the period, e.g. “Summer vacation”.
- Start date and end date is specified. See chapter Instructions for entering periods, for entering instructions.
- If a holiday period from 12th – 23th July shall be entered, do the following:
- in the field “Start date” you select or enter “12-07-04”.
- in the field “End date” you select or enter “23-07-04”.
- The period must cover all 24 hours every day of the period so select the “All day” check mark.
- Select “Weekly” in the recurrence option (also see chapter Instructions for entering periods for details).
Click the “Ok” button.
- The period is now displayed in the holiday calendar list at tab “Holiday calendar” in the window “Edit resource calendar”.
Thanks for your feedback.