The resource specific calendar is used to specify periods of time that deviate from the ordinary holiday, weeks and calendar specific calendars. As an example it could be planned down time like a preventive maintenance job. Changes to the resource specific calendar will only affect the calendar of that single resource and nothing else.
In the window “Edit resource calendar” select the tab “Resource”. A quick way to reach this window from the Gantt chart, is to right click on the resource and select menu “Edit calendar”. Now
- Click the button “New period” at the bottom of the window to create a new period. The window “Add new period” opens.
- In the window “Add new period” you do the following:
- Select if the period is a work period (open) or a non-work period (closed)
- In the description area you enter a description of the period.
- Start date and end date is specified. See chapter Instructions for entering periods for entering instructions.
- Select desired recurrence option (also see chapter Instructions for entering periods for further details).
- When the period has been has been entered click the “Ok” button.
- The period is now displayed at the bottom of the tab “Resource” in the window “Edit resource calendar”.
More periods can be created by repeating the steps outlined above