All the selected routes can be edited at the same time by using the dialog “Advanced editing”.
It is possible to:
- Insert an operation in the selected routes.
- Adjust an operation in the selected routes.
- Remove an operation from the selected routes.
- Select the operation to insert.
- Select “Before” or “After”. Operations are inserted before or after the selected position no.
- Select “Position no.” or “Operation”. If position no is selected a number can be selected from the bottom list. If operation is selected an operation can be selected from the bottom list.
- Press “Execute”.
“Affected routes” specifies the quantity of routes which will be changed. If “Position no.” is selected the quantity will be the same as the quantity of the selected routes. But if “Operation” is selected the quantity might be less than the quantity of the selected routes, because the selected operation not necessarily occurs in all of the selected routes.
- Select the operation to remove.
- Press “Execute”
- Select the operation to adjust.
- Select which field to adjust.
- Enter the new value. If “Add” is selected, the entered value will be added to the existing value. It’s possible to enter negative values if “Add” is selected. If the mouse is hovered over the “Value” field the unit is shown in which the value must be entered.
- Press “execute”.