The calendar specific calendar is used to specify periods in time that deviate from the ordinary holiday and week calendars. E.g. meetings that only occur occasionally. The calendar specific calendar can only contribute to one main (general) calendar.
- In the window “Edit resource calendar” you select tab “General calendar”.
- In the middle of the window you select tab “Specific calendar”.
- Click the button “New period” at the bottom of the tab to create a new period. The window “Add new period” opens.
- In the window “Add new period” you do the following:
- Select if the period is a work period (open) or a non-work period (closed).
- In the description area you enter a description of the period.
- Start date and end date is specified. Se chapter Instructions for entering periods for entering instructions.
- Specify the “Recurrence” option (also see chapter Instructions for entering periods for further details).
- When the period has been entered click the “Ok” button.
- The period is now displayed in the list of the tab “Specific calendar” in the window “Edit resource calendar”.
More periods can be created by repeating the steps outlined above