When the user right-clicks an operation on the Gantt chart a popup menu appears with various menu items in it. The menu items can be hidden, or the hidden ones can be shown.
The “Change resource” menu item is by default visible as shown below.
To hide the “Change resource” menu item perform the following steps.
1. Find the file roles.xml in the custom folder in the ROB-EX/Planner/custom and open it in an editor. In case the file cannot be found in the custom folder, see the section Location of the configuration file.
2. Find the part in the file where the role.pro is defined. The role, after role.admin (search for “role.pro” from the top of the document).
3. Find the text shown below (search for “ResView” from the start of role.pro section).
4. Insert the highlighted line as specified below.
<FeatureContainer name="Pgantt.plan.views.demo.ResView"> <Feature name="changeResource" visible="false" enabled="false"></Feature> </FeatureContainer>
5. Save the file and restart ROB-EX.