Resources and resource groups may be edited by selecting menu Edit->Resources.
Resources can be shown as:
- Normal resources (machines, employees, tools, etc.)
- Resource groups
- Resource categories (used when organizing resources and resource groups into logical folders)
- Resource teams (See Team planning in ROB-EX)
Please refer to chapter Add and deleting resources for instructions on how to create resources and resource groups/teams
The Edit Resource window consists of 3 tabs:
- Resource tree – available resources are shown on the left side of a tree structure. Settings for a selected resource is shown on the right side of the tab-pane.
- Resource overview – available resources are shown in a flat table format to give an overview of the most important settings. Also provides search facilities to search for a resource using a known id or name.
- Resource types – use this tab to create and manage resource types that later can be assigned to individual resources. Resource types are typically only used in combination with special customer-specific modules added to the tool by a partner or system integrator.