Before you are able to schedule any production orders in ROB-EX Scheduler, you will need at least a single shift calendar. For a more elaborate introduction of modeling shift calendars, refer to the chapter Editing resource calendar.
For the sake of this introduction, follow this quick guide to create a default shift calendar being open from Monday – Friday from 07.00 – 15.00 (7 am to 3 pm).
- Select menu “Edit->Calendar”
- Click the New button in the lower right part and enter “first shift week” as the name of the new “Week calendar”
- Click the lower centered New period button and click Ok to accept the default proposal to create a period rule open from 7-15 on Weekdays.
- Click the New button in the upper right part to add a new General calendar. Enter the name “first shift”. Click Ok
- In Select week calendar select from the drop-down list “first shift week”. The window will look like this
- Click the bottom right Close button